Sunday, October 4, 2009

As cross-posted on Xanga and Facebook!
The week of 9/28/2009:

  • Monday: AM - 5k on the treadmill and stretch, PM - challenges
  • Tuesday: AM - at least 2 miles with Little Dog( 2.5 actually!), Afternoon - 1 mile walk to Kokopelli's for lunch, PM - Rest FAIL!1.5 miles of walking all three dogs at the same time.
  • Wednesday: AM - 5k on the treadmill (32:05 compared to Monday's 29:14), PM - challenges FAIL!
  • Thursday: AM - Lift at the gym (core and pullup!) FAIL!, PM - Rest
  • Friday: AM - 3.5 miles with Little Dog, PM - challenges
  • Saturday: AM - 8 miles with Little Dog and Mister Dog, PM - Rest - FAIL! challenges!
  • Sunday: AM - Lift at the gym (core, pullup!) FAIL!, challenge test and cross train - FAIL!
Well, I managed all my running and clocked in a total of 23.7 miles this week.

The challenges were harder since Ripley's poo explosion threw Wednesday out of the loop and resulted in me doing Day 2 on Friday, Day 3 on Saturday and then the Challenge progress test for pushups, crunches and squats today following it with Day 1 of Week 3 tomorrow evening. Four days in a row of body weight exercise is hard on anyone I think.

I did manage 22 pushups (tier 2 next week), 30 good crunches until my bra hurt unbearably and I was strongly reminded as to why I wear a sports bra when I normally do crunches (tier 1 next week) and 41 squats (tier 3 next week). I could have done more crunches in a better bra and more squats except that I want to run 3.75 miles tomorrow. So I did the minimum to put myself in the top tier for next week.

I also did monthly measurements for the first time in two months. And boy, can I tell.

Weight (post delicious Japanese food): 158.8lbs
Bust - 39.5"
Waist - 37.5"
Hip - 42.25"
Thigh - 25.5"
Arm - 12.25"

No comments:

Post a Comment