Tuesday, October 20, 2009

So I'm officially accepted into the program at Phoenix College that I applied to.



This is pleasing to me.



I'm continuing with my half-marathon training, after a very disappointing (and hot!) 5k on Saturday. I managed a 32:21 and had to WALK parts of it. I was indignant but didn't wish to die from heat exhaustion. There was NOT enough by way of aid stations. Joshua managed a much more respectable time than I - coming in under 29 minutes. I'm jealous.



So far this week, I ran with Ripley to the dog park on Monday (3.5 miles) and I ran with Mr. Dog this morning (2.25 miles). Tomorrow I'll run with Ripley to the dog park again and hopefully Thursday I'll squeeze in some lifting. Then Friday I'm going to run to the dog park again and follow with my long run on Saturday of 8 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment