Saturday, October 31, 2009

I completed this week's 9 mile long run in 104 minutes. It is slower than I'd like but at that pace, I'd still net a 2.5 hour half marathon. So, I'm not going to complain. At least not overly much. Distance first, speed second.



I'm writing this at work. On a Saturday. During overtime. Because we have some clients from hell who want stuff NOW - no matter that things only arrived two days ago and that I had to be called in to get this shit done. Stupid job. Stupid people. Stupid stupid. Oh well, my overtime here will just about pay off Karen's ticket out to do the half marathon with me in February.



Tomorrow Nanowrimo starts. I am excited. I am participating (and so is Kimberly) and while I have a plot, I really only have a very very vague plot. No plot outline, no character sketches and no idea where (if anywhere!) this story will go. I'm a brave soul, I guess. But I figured, classes don't start until mid-December, I might as well actually DO Nanowrimo this year, instead of wanting to do it and avoiding it again. I will be blogging bits and pieces of the story, I think. Well, maybe. I guess it depends on how bad it sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment