Friday, October 9, 2009

So this week has been rough.



Monday - AM - 3.5 miles with Little Dog, PM - Challenges W3D1

Tuesday - AM - 2.5 miles with Little Dog, PM - FAIL! (no dog walking)

Wednesday - AM - 4.5 miles (half with Little Dog and half with Mr. Dog), PM - FAIL! (no challenges)

Thursday - AM - FAIL! (no dog walking), PM - FAIL! (no dog walking)

Friday - AM - 2.5 miles run at the gym, PM - Challenges W3D2

Saturday - AM - 8.5 miles (half with Little Dog and half with Mr. Dog), PM - Challenges W3D3

Sunday - AM - Lift & Cross-train, PM - REST!

Maybe I was a little overly optimistic? That's a lot of fails so far this week - four of them! Oh well. I've got lots of thought provoking posts floating around in my head but no motivation to write them down. Maybe someday? We'll see.



Otherwise, I'm waiting for word from Phoenix College (3 weeks to go!) and not doing much else. There's a 5k coming up next weekend (Frank Kush 5k - same one that I did last year as my first 5k!).

No comments:

Post a Comment